Don't miss it!
* Russians tend to meet in the kitchen until very late chatting about the most personal issues..
* Russians never talk about work.
* They do not smile like that.
* In Russia, the amount of parentheses in an email or in a message indicates the intensity of joy. ))))))
* Russians never send their parents to residences or expel their children from home as soon as they turn 18.
* Contrary to Western traditions, in Russia the ‘birthday person’ is the one who brings food and drinks to the guests for his party, as this shows his Russian soul.
* The Russians are fond of hanging carpets on the walls.
* Russians are very hospitable and love to receive visits at home. For the guests there is always a cup of tea and a plate of sweets ready.
* If you will go inside a russian house; take off your shoes.
ENJOY YOUR TRIP!
Felina is a space where you will be dare to discover your real essence.
Felina Post promises to make a 360 degrees turned in your life and get yourself into the greatest level you’ve ever imagined. This magazine will pull you up through a fascinating content which will connect your mind, heart, soul, body and spirit in order to give you the tools regarding your purpose in life. We all want and dream about conquering the top life but most of the times we don’t know how to get there or sometimes life itself brings obstacles, incidences, difficult moments, regrets and different events that brings insecurities, competitions, depressions, etc.
Just at the moment you decide to be better and become the best version of yourself you’re on the way on. I promise you that each page will make you greater in some level. Get on board and don't worry, JESUS HELPS!
I want you to open your heart to what you are about to see and read. Just enjoy ;this is all for you.
TAKE YOUR LIFE TO THE NEXT LEVEL