Don't miss it!
* Russians tend to meet in the kitchen until very late chatting about the most personal issues..
* Russians never talk about work.
* They do not smile like that.
* In Russia, the amount of parentheses in an email or in a message indicates the intensity of joy. ))))))
* Russians never send their parents to residences or expel their children from home as soon as they turn 18.
* Contrary to Western traditions, in Russia the ‘birthday person’ is the one who brings food and drinks to the guests for his party, as this shows his Russian soul.
* The Russians are fond of hanging carpets on the walls.
* Russians are very hospitable and love to receive visits at home. For the guests there is always a cup of tea and a plate of sweets ready.
* If you will go inside a russian house; take off your shoes.
ENJOY YOUR TRIP!
Marcas de Reino